Art Work Shipping Policy
It takes 3–5 business days to dispatch works
It can take up to 8 weeks to create a digital commission (vulva art work)
- Once an order is fulfilled and shipped, it’s delivered to the end address
- Shipping time depends on product availability and delivery destination but generally takes between 10 – 15 business days.
- Shipping costs vary depending on the size of the product and the destination of the final delivery address, please contact for up to date shipping estimates
- You will be emailed your digital files in JPEG PDF and PNG formats
- Please contact directly for local pickups
- Shipping costs include packaging
- All artworks are carefully packaged
- Original art work can come with a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by the artist upon request.
- In the unlikely event of a delay, we’ll get in touch with you right away via the contact details you provide us.
Secure payment can be made via credit card or PayPal.
PayPal is one of the safest and most secure payment sites in the world using state-of-the-art encryption. You don’t even need to create a PayPal account in order to use your Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card. And since the transaction takes place on the PayPal site, you can be sure that we won’t see or store your card details.
Purchasers also have the option to pay via bank transfer if that’s preferred.
We know that security is paramount, and we therefore hold an SSL Certificate. This can be thought of as an internet padlock for our site, ensuring that your personal details are kept completely secure and never shared.
When you place an order with us using our secure online order form the order is encrypted. When you have finished browsing and are ready to check out.
If you’ve opted to pay via PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal website to make payment. When PayPal have received your credit card information it is sent directly, and encrypted, to their server. Your payment card details will never be stored or saved at the carispepper.com website.
However, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be completely guaranteed to be perfectly secure. Therefore, while we do our best to ensure protection of your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to or from StateoftheARTGallery.com.au
For more information please visit the PayPal website.
Art Work Returns and Refund Policy
I strongly believe that you never truly experience a piece of contemporary art until you have lived with it. I also appreciate that buying art online can be daunting and so we offer a Seven-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Buy from my online art gallery, live with your chosen artwork for one week, and if you are not entirely happy – return it to us in the same condition it arrived and you will be fully refunded for the artwork.
carispepper.com offers a seven-day money back guarantee on all artwork (excluding prints). In the event that your purchase does not meet your expectations, you may return it within seven days of delivery/attempted delivery. We will issue you a full refund or credit on the purchase price of the art, but you will be liable for the return shipping.
You must ensure that the artwork is securely packaged for return shipping. At this time, there are no returns on special orders or orders shipped outside of Australia. We will not accept returns for items that have been damaged in transit due to insufficient packaging. If this is found to be the case, the item will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Client is liable for the cost of the return shipping.
- Commissioned artwork may not be returned.
- If the artwork has been framed o is custom framed, the price of framing will not be refunded.
- Goods on sale cannot be refunded.
- If the art is returned in a condition any less than when it was sent originally, the purchaser will have the cost subtracted from their refund at the discretion of the artist.
- Limited edition prints and photographs cannot be returned as they are printed on demand and the printing costs cannot be recovered.
- Artworks that have been removed from their stretchers for cost effective shipping from International destinations will not be refunded.
- Returns are not available for items damaged during shipment.
If you would like to return an item, please email [email protected] within 7 days of delivery/attempted delivery of your artwork, stating your reason for wishing to return the item as well as the collection date and address.
- We will provide a return address and ask that you organise return shipment within a week.
- Please print out this email and include it with the artwork being returned.
- We will refund your purchase after the artist has received and checked the item.
- We will do everything we can to process refunds quickly, but please allow up to 10 working days.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
Cancellation Of Orders
Please take care when making a purchase as cancellations are not permitted.