If you’re serious about self inquiry, need support to highlight the road ahead for you or are ready for that change; book today.
I prefer to work with people who are ready to take actionable steps towards change.
Individual sessions are available to young people and adults.
Individual therapy sessions are conducted using a variety of interventions including art therapy, evidence-based talk therapy modalities, intuitive and psychic techniques, psychosomatic therapies, and mental health psycho-education. I incorporate a trauma-informed lens to my approach, allowing for meaningful processing and exploration in a safe and supportive environment.
I don’t like to use labels or over-pathologise individual experiences, but the type of things we can work together on include:
- General wellbeing
- Expanding and exploring creativity
- Reducing anxiety
- Relationships and mediation
- Pain and injury
- Sexual abuse and domestic violence
- Teenager – Rites of Passage/ development
- Suicide awareness and postvention
- Addiction and recovery
- Personal development and wellbeing
- Communication, leadership and self belief
- Support with cultural diversity and navigating the world
- Navigate transitions and changes
- Manage grief and loss
- Work life balance
- Intergenerational trauma