If you’re serious about self development, need support to highlight the road ahead for you or are ready for that change; book today.
I prefer to work with people who are ready to take actionable steps towards change.
Individual sessions are available to young people and adults.
Sessions are available in arts therapy or integrated therapies dependant on your needs. Individual therapy sessions are conducted using a variety of interventions including art therapy, evidence-based talk therapy modalities, intuitive and psychic techniques, psychosomatic therapies, and mental health psycho-education. I incorporate a trauma-informed lens to my approach, allowing for meaningful processing and exploration in a safe and supportive environment.
I don’t like to use labels or over-pathologise individual experiences, but the type of things we can work together on include:
- Generalised Anxiety and Feelings of Overwhelm
- Depression and Low Moods
- Traumatic Events and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self-Esteem and Self-Compassion
- Personal Development and Wellbeing
- Identity and Individuation
- Grief and Loss
- Cultural Diversity and Navigating the World
- Transitions and Changes